One Day Workshop Terms & Conditions.
1) Any cancellation by the client must be made in writing. Any cancellation made before 60 days from the start day of the workshop will result in loss of 50% payment. Any cancellation made after 42 days before the start date of the workshop in question will result in a loss of 100% of the payment. If the client does not turn up on the day this will result in 100% loss of payment, unless agreed in advanced.
2) Chris Herring reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Should a cancellation or alteration be necessary you will have the choice of transferring to a future workshop or receiving a full refund.
3) One day workshop plans are sent via email around two to five days before the workshop date. If for any reason the client has not received the plan within 24 hours of the workshop date, it is the clients responsibility to notify Chris Herring Photography to this effect.
4) Chris Herring does not accept any responsibility for death, injury, or illness caused to any clients during the workshop unless arising from the result of negligence.
5) Chris Herring does not accept any liability for loss of belongings, theft or damage to personal belongings during the workshop.
6) Workshop participant numbers can vary from 1 to 9 people, with the target for most workshops being around six participants.
7) Special dietary requests should be made on the booking form or submitted in writing. We will try to arrange for Special Dietary Requests to be met, but cannot guarantee that they will be, nor Chris Herring be liable if any Special Request is not met.
8) It is recommended that all guests have appropriate travel insurance to cover against cancellation, illness, personal injury, theft or loss of belongings.