One Day Workshop Terms & Conditions.
1) Any cancellation by the client must be made in writing. Any cancellation made before 60 days from the start day of the workshop will result in loss of 50% payment. Any cancellation made after 42 days before the start date of the workshop in question will result in a loss of 100% of the payment.
2) Chris Herring reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Should a cancellation or alteration be necessary you will have the choice of transferring to a future workshop or receiving a full refund.
3) Special dietary requests should be made on the booking form or submitted in writing. We will try to arrange for Special Dietary Requests to be met, but cannot guarantee that they will be, nor Chris Herring be liable if any Special Request is not met.
4) Chris Herring does not accept any responsibility for death, injury, or illness caused to any clients during the workshop unless arising from the result of negligence.
5) Chris Herring does not accept any liability for loss of belongings, theft or damage to personal belongings during the workshop.
6) It is recommended that all guests have appropriate travel insurance to cover against cancellation, illness, personal injury, theft or loss of belongings.